Release Notes 5/15/2023
15 days ago by Charles Zhu
- Changes since 3/15/2023
- Technologies - Payments Stack: Customers will be able to see which merchants are using certain payment facilitators or gateways, starting with Square, Clover, Toast, Stripe, Shopify, Paypal, Adyen, and Braintree.
- Operating status - Customers will be able to use a new attribute flagging businesses we believe have a high likelihood of operating, defined as actively transacting with customers, including non-card accepting businesses. Note we are still working on businesses that are likely to be closed. Note that different confidence value should be used depending on the industry.
- Pure ecommerce prototype - A prototype expanding on the ecommerce attributes that can denote pure ecommerce companies, i.e. companies likely to sell only online / companies that do not have any retail storefront. Only available on batch appends and list deliveries as a prototype.
- Triggers, including seasonality v1 - We can create triggered business lists based on recent events in that business’s lifecycle:
- About to enter a seasonal peak in revenues, including if the recent three months are unrepresentative of average monthly revenue
- About to enter a seasonal low in revenues
- Recently incorporated
- Crossed a key revenue threshold
- Anniversary of incorporation
- Crossed a key growth threshold for the first time
- Lookalike leads, lead scoring, delinquency prediction, fraud prediction: Enigma has internal capabilities to kickstart lead scores and lookalike populations if given us outcomes data. We can prescribe simple heuristics with our data to maximize their outcomes.
- Contacts: Customers will get contact information for specific decision makers at the businesses in the sales and marketing lists they get from Enigma. We estimate we cover ~35% of all businesses and our email provider is fully compliant with GDPR/CCPA regulations.
- Revenue accuracy improvements: Customers will be able to receive more accurate revenue for certain segments of businesses.