Whether a business’s revenue is mostly online, offline, or roughly equal across both channels. This is a prototype attribute; the schema and design are subject to changes, and there is generally no set timeline for productionalization. Prototypes are not available via API. Please contact the Enigma Sales team if you are interested in evaluating.
Child attributes (and data file structure):
|Column Name||Data Type||Description||Example|
|string||The online revenue share attribute can take on three values:|
1) Mostly online (>75%): an estimated >75% of total card revenue is from online sales.
2) Mostly offline (<25%): an estimated <25% of total card revenue is from online sales.
3) Online and offline (25%-75%):
an estimated 25%-75% of total card revenue is from online sale;
If the value is null, this business had fewer than 30 transactions during the latest 12m period.
|Mostly online (>75%)|
~6 million businesses have
online_revenue_share tag based on the last 12 months of card revenue
Revenue breakdown of the latest trailing twelve month from the
Enigma refreshes this attribute once a month
- Enigma’s credit card panel
- Firmographics information from public information, such as corporate registrations, and third-party sources
Enigma looks at what percentage of transactions for a given business occurred at a known physical location vs. the transactions that appear to have occurred on online channels
Other notes and tips:
This feature is only applicable to businesses, not business locations
Updated 21 days ago