Online Revenue Share
Whether a business’s revenue is mostly online, offline, or roughly equal across both channels
Child attributes (and data file structure):
|Column Name||Data Type||Description||Example|
|string||The online revenue share attribute can take on three values:|
1) Mostly online (>75%): an estimated >75% of total card revenue is from online sales.
2) Mostly offline (<25%): an estimated <25% of total card revenue is from online sales.
3) Online and offline (25%-75%):
an estimated 25%-75% of total card revenue is from online sale;
If the value is null, this business had fewer than 30 transactions during the latest 12m period.
|Mostly online (>75%)|
~6 million businesses have
online_revenue_share tag based on the last 12 months of card revenue
Revenue breakdown of the latest trailing twelve month from the
Enigma refreshes this attribute once a month
- Enigma’s credit card panel
- Firmographics information from public information, such as corporate registrations, and third-party sources
Enigma looks at what percentage of transactions for a given business occurred at a known physical location vs. the transactions that appear to have occurred on online channels
Other notes and tips:
This feature is only applicable to businesses, not business locations
Updated 24 days ago