The registered agents listed on the corporate registration filings associated with the business location. This is a legacy attribute that only exists for business locations.
Child attributes (and data file structure):
|Column Name||Data Type||Description||Example|
|array (of strings)||The registered_agent(s) listed on the corporate_registration_filings of the business.||ENIGMA TECHNOLOGIES INC|
"registered_agents": [ "ENIGMA TECHNOLOGIES INC", "CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY", "SECRETARY OF STATE", "CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY D B A CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE COMPANY", "CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CSC - LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE" ]
- Business: 55%
- Business Locations: 48%
- All registered agents from corporate registration filings associated with the business at the current point in time. No event stream.
- The “lag” or “freshness” of the data depends on the state.
- New businesses are added to the Enigma data set within either 3 weeks or 6 weeks of their incorporation date (depending on the state).
- New businesses are added within 3 weeks for 41/50 states/regions.
- New businesses are added within 6 weeks for 9/50 states/regions.
- Updates to the registration status: Each registration’s status is checked and updated between once a month to once every 6 months depending on the state.
- 12/50 states are on a once a month refresh timeline.
- 27/50 states are on a once every 3 month refresh timeline.
- 11/50 states are on a once every 6 months refresh timeline.
- The Secretary of State offices for each state or region.
- Enigma’s product covers corporate registration from 52 of the 52 states and jurisdictions (including Washington DC and Puerto Rico).
- The two states not covered are Delaware and Utah.
- Enigma shows each of the registered agents that appear on any of the corporate registration filings associated with the business or business location.
Updated 7 months ago