Enigma provides triggered lists for sales and marketing teams to target businesses at critical moments in their lifecycle. Also known as event-based marketing, triggers are one of the highest coverage mechanisms for gauging buying intent within small and medium businesses.
Triggered lists are delivered either monthly or quarterly and represent the businesses that have recently been triggered according to the criteria below.
Some examples of triggered lists and their applications for financial services, merchant services, and vertical SaaS include:
- Surpassed card revenue of $X in last 12m for the first time. Application examples: Eligibility for charge cards / enterprise products, pre-qualification for loans, offers/discounts for merchant processing
- Consecutive monthly growth of X% for at least Y months. Application examples: Eligibility for charge cards / enterprise products, pre-qualification for loans, offers/discounts for merchant processing
- Newly registered / incorporated businesses. Application examples: Advertising new business services, card processing, etc.
- Entering peak period. Application examples: Advertise working capital for inventory purchase
- Entering trough period. Application examples: Advertising bridging capital
- X year anniversary of first card accepted. Application examples: Advertising merchant processing switching and insurance provider switching given expiring contracts with current service providers.
For more information or requests for additional triggers, please reach out to your dedicated account executive or customer success manager today.
Updated 3 months ago